Friday, December 7, 2012

Love Map - Tutorial





This is the frame that I started with.
(smaller version of this tut)


Found an old frame & sanded it back


Wanted to paint it white, but didn't have any at home & I really HAD to make this right away.
So I actually used Zac's paint.


I used some paper towel and rubbed it back to give it a little texture.


I was going to use the insert that comes with the frame, but the shape was wrong, so i decided to the use the white backing paper that comes with the frame. (image below) Just make sure the picture doesn't show through.



I found my 3 pages & ripped them out, then on another map or plain paper. I freehand stretched one half of a love heart.


Cut it out


Folded, traced & cut around the heart


With the maps I intended on using I placed the heart over the exact spot where "we met". I tried to place it in the centre of the heart.
I traced & cut in the inside of the pen line.


Pasted all three hearts on the white paper evenly.
Used Scrap booking letters for the wording.
Put glass over the top.

Hang & Enjoy!!


via [minimozblog]

No comments:

Post a Comment