In case you missed our Eblast recently, here are some updates and things to watch out for at all of our Outdoor Destinations. Time to start planning your springtime vaca!
Live Oak Landing's improvements will be finished soon!
- Screened saline swimming pool and large surrounding deck with cocktail tables, sunbathing chairs, and a shaded area
- 39 additional RV sites with 12 being water-view that face the creek
- Children's jungle gym and new fishing motorboat
Pine Mountain's Azalea Season
This environment is the happy home of a variety of flower species – it’s impossible to not get a good feeling when you’re surrounded by the beauty and sweet smells. Book one of our “azalea sites” and while you’re here, visit Callaway Gardens to see even more amazing, natural sights that you won’t experience anywhere else.
Also, don’t miss our chili cook-off on Saturday, March 10, and the Butts Mill Farm antique auction March 11. Call PM for more details.
Catherine's Landing - take a hike! (No, not the expression - really!)
New walking trails on our 400-acre property - finished just in time for warmer weather. And, another yurt is in the building process, so you can finally try “glamping” this season!
Carrabelle Beach's save the date
· Saturday, March 3rd is the date of the largest regional chili cook-off in the nation, sanctioned by the International Chili Society. Located at St. George Island, just 25 minutes away. Other great activities are hosted at this event too, like a 5K run, auction, and various competitions.
Mountain Springs Cabins – Specials galore!
- Help MSC win the “Best of Asheville” contest and YOU could win a 3-night vacation at this gorgeous mountain retreat! Simple instructions here.
- Ask for the Festival of Flowers Special – book any Wednesday through Saturday from April 4 to May 16 and get Sunday night free! Coincides with Biltmore Estate's gardens schedule, so make sure you ask our concierge for discount tickets.