Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Congratulations to the Walkers our Like Us and Win Facebook Contest Winners! We welcome you to our new property, Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs, Arkansas!
At the beginning of each month, a random name will be chosen from the likes section of the Facebook page. After the person has been chosen we will give them a free weekend getaway.
Like all of our properties to increase your chances for a free getaway:
Catherine's Landing - Hot Springs, Arkansas
Pine Mountain - Pine Mountain, Georgia
Carrabelle Beach - Carrabelle, Florida
Live Oak Landing - Freeport, Florida
Thank you so much to the Walkers we loved having you!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Guests to Live Oak Landing, an RVC Outdoor Destination in Walton County, Florida, can go on a guided fishing trip and explore the Choctawhatchee River system and Emerald Coast with local expert - Captain Mark McDuffie.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Welcome to the RVC team, Brad Boler!
Brad is the general manager of Catherine's Landing, RVC Outdoor Destinations' newest resort in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Brad Boler joined the RVC team in June after managing an RV resort in northern Minnesota. Brad has spent several years in the resort industry working with his father Bob Boler, who founded Leisure Resorts of America. Leisure Resorts of America provides third party management and consulting for the RV resort industry for clients nationwide. Prior to getting involved in this industry, Brad spent several years living and studying in Germany as an exchange student. He is a graduate from the University of Oregon who has a passion for golf, traveling and the outdoors, naturally.
That's not the only exciting news for this resort, Catherine's Landing has also added new activities! And, they have plans to keep adding all kinds of fun stuff, saying they've been forming new ideas every week. Here's what you can find on top of what they already offer:
- 21' pontoon boat for rent! Cruise around, fish or go tubing with the inner tube that's included with the boat...summer's not over yet!
- TWO grills in the pavilion. Being outdoors is all about cooking out!
- Pool aerobics class - this has been a favorite for all ages. Beat the heat and get your day started right with a little exercise.
- Golf cart rentals - get around the property quicker and easier!
- Bean bag toss and ladder golf - in a new activity area with picnic tables! Located next to the large pavilion so ice and drinks are close.
- We offer discounted tickets to Arkansas' best water and theme park - Magic Springs and Crystal Falls! Just ask the front desk.
Like we said, summer is far from over! It's your chance to gather the family for a vacation before school starts and beat the heat on Lake Catherine. Click here to make your reservations!